Today was pajama day at school--the letter of the week was O, and they've been learning about opposites all week, so today's focus was night/day, hence pajama day.
The pickup process from school is as follows: parent drives up, teacher puts child in car but doesn't strap child in, parent signs child out, parent pulls forward out of the way to strap carseat. Works great -- it's easier on parents than having to go inside, it's efficient for school staff, and it gives Maggie about 49 seconds of freedom in the car. Lately, she's chosen to exercise this freedom by climbing over the back of the back seat into the cargo area of our SUV.
Because we were going to the park today after school, I'd put Maggie's bike in the back of the car. You can imagine where I found her when I pulled into a space and got out to strap her in the car seat:
She changed out of her pj's and we had a good time at the park. It was colder than the weather guys had predicted, so I was almost uncomfortably chilly, but Maggie, who seems to possess no internal temperature regulator whatsoever, was unphased.
This is just a funny photo from earlier in the week. Gotta love winter's static electricity!
Keto Italian Meatball Casserole
4 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment