I got my hair whacked off yesterday and I love it!! The only problem is that I'm cold all the time because now I have no hair on my neck (it's shorter in the back than in the front).
Before:
After:
Excuse the weird lighting here ... I didn't want to use the flash because of its reflection in the mirror. This was yesterday, after I got home from the salon. Of course it didn't look quite as good today when I tried to style it, but I'm still really excited about my new look. Maggie originally said she didn't like it, but later she changed her mind and said she did.
What do you think?
Keto Italian Meatball Casserole
4 years ago



6 comments:
I love it! It made me think I should get mine cut like that! :)
I love it! It look so good!!
Very cute! Max didn't like mine when I got it cut off the first time either. I think it is just the change they don't like.
Wow - that is your cut!! You look great! I love a change like that - I always feel so perky/stylish afterwards...
I think it looks really great on you! You have the perfect face to carry off all sorts of hairstyles. I love your hair all different lengths. This style is a nice change. It definitely becomes you. :-)
Absolutely suits you...way precious!! Miss you guys so much...playdate soon?
Post a Comment