This past year, I decided to take the easy way out for our family's Christmas card. Instead of putting Maggie in the Perfect Christmas Outfit and choosing the Perfect Christmas Setting in an effort to get The Perfect Christmas Card, I used photos I already had ... lovely photos, if I do say so myself, that I took during our September beach vacation. I picked out four good ones, chose a blue and white background - going with the beach theme - and voila, I was done.
And wouldn't you know I have gotten more compliments on this card than any other? In fact, I'm still getting compliments. Mrs. Nancy from The Little Gym commented on it this past Saturday, and when we were at the pediatrician's office last week, Dr. Rodgers told us that someone had just noticed the card that morning on a bulletin board there and said "That's the prettiest little girl I've seen in a long, long time." (OK, well, maybe that's a Maggie compliment rather than a Christmas card compliment ... but you see my point?) Evidently the less time and stress I spend on my Christmas cards, the cuter they turn out.
Go figure.
But wouldn't it be great if everything in life were like this?
Keto Italian Meatball Casserole
4 years ago

1 comment:
Same here - I can never get one of all four looking good at the same time, never mind six of us, so I did a collage this year with some of our favorite photos and people loved it! Who knew it could be so easy!
Post a Comment