One year ago today, I started this blog. I knew I wanted an easier way to keep our friends and family update on Maggie's growth and development, and at the time several of my friends were starting blogs so I jumped right on that bandwagon.
In the past year, the blog has certainly been a great way for me to achieve the above-mentioned goal, but it's also been more. It's been a place for me to rediscover the joy of writing (click the "Old Favorites" menu for some of my favorite pieces), for me to remember the cute but fleetingly silly things Maggie says and does, to work through grief, to share excitement and hope, or to relive fun memories like our trip to Europe, our wedding, or Maggie's birth.
I hope you've enjoyed reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it. When I started this a year ago, I had no idea how it would turn out. I hope the coming years are as fun as the one that's just past.
Keto Italian Meatball Casserole
4 years ago

1 comment:
Ha! Today marks my blog's b'day as well. I just realized this. Congratulations on having blogged a year!
Post a Comment