I posted this on Facebook last week after being "tagged" a million different times, and it seems like a good thing to share here too, since this is where I store most of my Maggie memories. These are direct quotes from Maggie in response to the following questions ...
1. What is something mommy always says to you? I love you.
2. What makes mommy happy? When I say "I love you" to you!
3. What makes mommy sad? When I say "I don't love you" and when I disobey you.
4. How does your mommy make you laugh? By tickling me and making funny faces.
5. What was your mommy like as a child? Little. And ticklish.
6. How old is your mommy? I don't remember ... how old are you, Mommy? (37)
7. How tall is your mommy? I don't know.
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play with me and have tea parties and type computer stuff.
9.What does mommy do when you're not around? I don't know - I'm not there.
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? I don't know, Mama.
11. What is your mommy really good at? Taking care of Maggie.
12. What is your mom not very good at? I don't like you on the computer. I want to play now.
13. What does your mommy do for her job? Work at home.
14. What is your mommy's favorite food? Lettuce (editorial note ... it's not lettuce!!)
15. What makes you proud of your mommy? Being happy
16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? Snow White ... because I love princesses!
17. What do you and your mommy do together? Play, tickle each other, wrestle
18. How are you and your mommy the same? 'Cause we have long hair and blue eyes.
19. How are you and your mommy different? We have different shirts and different pants and different shoes.
20. How do you know your mommy loves you? When I see you smile.
21. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go? China (????), the beach, home, popcorn places (????)
Keto Italian Meatball Casserole
4 years ago

1 comment:
I just posted the same thing on my blog with the three oldest kids' answers. Some were quite interesting!! It makes me giggle to see how they really think of me!!
Post a Comment