Thursday, March 19, 2009

Reunited!

Maggie's home!!! We had a long (but superfun) day since we headed straight to Atlanta to meet up with friends ... I'll post those pictures later. But I had to share these pictures my mom took of the reunion between Maggie and me when they pulled into the McDonald's parking lot to meet me! I got there about 15 minutes before they did, and when I called to see where they were, Maggie gave me the play-by-play via cell phone: "We're passing the Dahlonega WalMart ... We're turning left now ... Now we're going down a hill ... Now we're going up the hill ... Now we're turning into McDonald's."

We were both so excited to see each other, and my mom whipped out her camera and started taking pictures!

free image hosting
---
free image hosting
---
free image hosting

That's two happy girls you see there!

(P.S. I just have to add that Bobby ruined the middle picture for me when he took one look at it and declared, "It looks like two people making out." MEN! Obviously, it's an excited hug between mother and daughter. Sheesh.)

3 comments:

becky bell said...

Only a man would see that because I didn't at first but when I went back and looked at it I did! :) The last one of you two is precious! I am glad she is back. I know you missed her terribly.

Anonymous said...

Those photos literally brought tears to my eyes! Cheers to many more great weekends apart & together!! xo

Rebecca said...

Those are sweet pictures. I'm sure you were both happy to see each other! Great job on the blog!