Wednesday, March 18, 2009

One more day!

I can't wait to see Maggie tomorrow! I'm meeting my parents early tomorrow morning in Dahlonega again, and then she and I are driving down to Atlanta to meet up with some friends. More on that later ...

She's still doing great -- she's shown no signs of homesickness, except for a brief "I want to come home now" last night after Bobby told her he bought her the Pinnochio movie. I think she just wanted to come home so she could see the movie! Yesterday, my parents took her to a cool playground, to the SC Botanical Garden where they fed ducks, and to get ice cream. Maggie fell asleep in the car after that -- long day for her! Today they're going to the Greenville Zoo and, if there's time, to visit the goats at mom's friend's.

I have more pictures from yesterday, but I have to hurry and tag some consignment sale items so that I can drop them off this afternoon. I have a busy day ahead of me, but I'm excited that in about 24 hours, I'll be holding my sweet girl again!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you've had a good few days and that Maggie has had such a great time! Safe travels tomorrow - can't wait to hear about the visit from her perspective!