Maggie's either going to be exhausted when she gets home, or spoiled rotten and expecting every day to be some grand event. Yesterday, Mom and Dad took her to a fun playground near their house ...
... followed by a trip to feed the ducks at the SC Botanical Garden.
Today, they went to the Greenville Zoo.
The zoo has a playground, which is where they ended their visit.

This is my parents' driveway ... not sure what they're doing here, but it's a cool landscape-type shot.
And climbing a tree in their front yard:
My Dad took a hilarious video of Maggie; it's posted below.
Tonight after church, I went out to dinner with Dee and John and the Wilsons (Bobby wasn't feeling well). I called Maggie from the restaurant since it was bedtime, and when she found out where I was/who I was with, she was not happy! She kept saying, "You're with DeeDee and John and the Wilsons and Meghan, and I'm missing it!" She insisted on talking to all of them -- including her 3-year-old best friend Meghan -- so we passed my phone around the table for her to talk. When it was time to say good-night and hang up, she insisted on telling everyone good-night, so around the table went the phone again!
Tomorrow morning, I'm meeting my parents in Dahlonega at 10 a.m., then Maggie and I are headed to Atlanta for a meetup with some friends that we met on an internet message board dedicated to kids born in Oct. 2004. Two of our local friends are going too; we're all meeting at a pizza place and then going to an indoor jumping facility. And on that note, I need to go charge the camera. It's going to be a long day, but I can't wait to see my girl!

















1 comment:
I've given you a blog award. Check it out! http://our-2-blessings.blogspot.com/2009/03/kretiv-blog-award.html
Post a Comment