Many of you may remember when the Antiques Roadshow came to Chattanooga last summer -- I won tickets and my mom and I went together. Well, it's finally time for those episodes to air!! The first of Chattanooga's three shows airs one week from tonight: Monday, March 30, at 8 p.m. on PBS. For you locals, that's WTCI, channel 45. (You can check your local listings by clicking here.)
Each of the next three Mondays will feature appraisals done at the Chattanooga show, as well as some neat local sights and lore. So be sure to tune in on March 30, April 6, and April 13! Although none of our items made it to air, we watched several other items being filmed and can't wait to hear the results of their appraisals!!
Keto Italian Meatball Casserole
4 years ago

1 comment:
I bet that was so much fun! Can't wait to watch!
Post a Comment