Friday, August 8, 2008

Wit & Wisdom, week of Aug. 8

Here's this week's wit and wisdom. New words are in italics.
  • "My eyebrows hurt."
  • "Hopefully here's another."
  • "This bread tastes like baby food."
  • We were talking about her friend Max's new baby brother, and Maggie asked, "Is he smaller than a marble?" What a random question! As our conversation continued, she later told me she thought he was smaller than a marble and then asked, "Is the baby brother a boy or a girl?" and then, "Is his name Max too?"

I know there was more ... I can't remember!!! Not a very good W&W week ...

1 comment:

Kirstie said...

These are great LeeAnne! I really like your blog and you have such a comprehensive list of all the BBC blogs..I have been meaning to add those to ours. A big "hi" from our family to yours...