Monday, August 11, 2008

The Mole - finale tonight!

Remember The Mole?

I don't think many of you turned into mole-watchers, but just in case you're curious, tonight's the big finale -- we'll find out who wins, who is The Mole, and where the clues were hidden in various episodes. I suspect The Mole is Craig, but it really could be any one of the three remaining contestants, which is what has made the show so much fun. I hope the winner is Mark, because his motivation for playing the game is so that his pregnant wife can quit her job to stay home with their kids. And if he doesn't win, then I hope he's The Mole, because The Mole gets paid too.

It took me a while to warm up to this newer version, and although there are still a few ways I prefer the original, I continue to believe The Mole in general is one of the best, smartest shows on TV. If you want to tune it, it's on ABC at 10 p.m. (Yes, The Mole finale is the only thing that could pry me away from the Olympics for an hour.)

Also, the ratings haven't been too great this season, so die-hard fans have started a Save the Mole campaign. If you could, please go to http://www.savethemole.com/ and check out some of the links. The more hits these get, especially the YouTube videos, the better the chances are of saving this show. Thanks, and happy mole-hunting!

No comments: