Today we discovered that Maggie's loyal kiddie pool had finally reached its last legs--it had two big holes in it, and duct tape was no longer doing the job. ;-) We ceremoniously trashed it and turned to the first runner-up ... this inflatable pool that is such a pain to set up, we've only used it once before. Maggie had a BLAST, making the horribleness of inflating it a bit easier to bear.

---

---

---
---
---
---
---
I love this next picture of her ... it's just quintessential Maggie:

Later, she climbed in our big bag and was being silly:

When I asked her to pose for a picture, this is what I got ... this from the child who usually glares and demands, "Don't take my picture!" (Ignore the greasy hair -- it's a chic combination of sweat, pool water, and sunscreen.)

No comments:
Post a Comment