Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Misc photos

Well, the Olympics aren't on right now and Maggie is happily occupied, so I have a few minutes to share some photos ...

She's been really into "doing artwork" (her phrase) lately. Most of the time this is just coloring, but sometimes it also involves paint, stickers, and pipe cleaners.

free image hosting
---
free image hosting
---

free image hosting



This is what happens when I leave Maggie to her own devices and take a shower ...

free image hosting
---
free image hosting
---
free image hosting
---

free image hosting



Wrapping her head up in Purple Blanket:

free image hosting

Talking on the phone to Aunt Dee Dee:

free image hosting

I love this last set of pictures. She was standing at the dining room window, and the afternoon sun was coming in nicely. I think she looks like such a grownup girl here!

free image hosting
---
free image hosting
---
free image hosting

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh, the window shots are beautiful! And let me tell you, I have some pics just like those of when Rebekah drew all over her legs. :-p

Anonymous said...

She really is getting to be such a big kid. And the photos of the two of you together are gorgeous!

Ellen said...

Beautiful pictures! Showers are hard to come by, aren't they? I definitely understand! I fear pony tails getting chopped off, etc...By the way, I think you are such a wonderful mom! Have a great day!

Candy said...

Love all the shots--the mischief and the sweetness. I also love the ones of you two together. You both look so happy and content.