Friday, April 25, 2008

Weekly wit & wisdom

Here are the funny things Maggie has said this week (new words are in italics). Maybe it's a testament to my current mental state, but I found myself noting the "awwww sweet" sayings a lot this week, in addition to Maggie's usual silly things.

  • "Funny noises overhead!"

  • When Daddy tried to kiss her: "You are NOT going to do that. You're fired ... with real fire!"

  • "My favorite part of the trip was coming home and seeing Daddy. Yeah ... that's what I love."

  • "I'm so glad I'm your child."

  • And this response when I told her she was so sweet: "Yeah. I am."
  • "Please put the [dining room] windows down ... the wind is colding me."
  • "I just put banana pie on your tooshie."

1 comment:

Candy said...

Too funny. Lilly was pretending to be a dragon yesterday and blew on me, then said "You're fired!" Apparently she'd blown fire on me and I didn't realize. What was I thinking?