Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Update on Maggie

Many of you know this thanks to email, but Maggie has been diagnosed with pneumonia! It's only in her right lung, and we're praying it doesn't spread to the left, and tonight she was acting fairly normally. Please keep her in your prayers! I wasn't expecting to hear anything like this when I took her to the dr. today -- in fact, I debating about cancelling the appt. since she seemed to be behaving more like herself and wasn't as feverish. She is contagious as long as she's running a fever, and just before bedtime it was 101.7, so she's definitely not going to be able to be around her friends for the next day or two at minimum. Since Mom and I were trapped in the car with her for nine hours yesterday, we're taking bets on which of us gets it first. My money's on mom, since she rode in the backseat with Maggie and got directly coughed upon for most of the trip.

Here are a few pictures of Maggie being silly/cute/whatever at my aunt's party on Friday:





They gave her an "FBI Junior Agent" badge to wear -- she loved it!





Love this one:

No comments: