Sunday, April 20, 2008

Another road trip ...

Maggie and I are heading out of town in the morning -- we're going to Atlanta and then to Callaway Gardens (Pine Mountain, Ga.) with our friends Karen, Meghan, and Cason. Karen has to attend a week-long meeting, and she asked me to go and help watch the kiddos. I'm looking forward to Callaway, since I've never been and the azaleas should be gorgeous. But I've gotta admit ... I'm more than a little nervous about handling not one, not two, but THREE children all week long. Either I'll come home with an I-can-do-this air of confidence about multiple kids, or I'll have renewed insistence that Maggie will remain an only child for the rest of her life. ;)

We're taking the kids to a Braves game Monday night (a company function as part of the meetings), and I'm hoping Callaway will have lots of activities geared toward little ones. At the least, it should make for some pretty photographs.

Wish me luck ...

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Have fun at Callaway! It's beautiful this time of year, although you may have missed the azalea's, but hopefully not. Maybe they'll have some special events for the kids. Even if not, it will be a fun trip. Good luck having 3 kids to yourself!

Jennifer said...

Good luck on the trip. All three of the kids will have a great time!

Candy said...

I know you are already gone, but I hope you have a great time! Good luck with all the kids, I'm sure you'll do great!

Laura said...

Aw, man, I wish I knew you were coming to Atlanta! We could have gotten together! What a bummer. Hopefully we can get a SE Playdate planned soon, though. Can't wait to hear about the trip!