Here is this week's wit & wisdom -- funny things Maggie has said during the week. (The sad thing is, this probably isn't half of what I hear ... these are just the ones I manage to write down before I forget them!)
- "I'm so surprised that you put me in this car! You are cracking me up, girl!"
- "I'll help you, Mommy. I know everything about couches." and about an hour later: "I'll help you find your list, Mommy. I know everything about finding things." Perhaps we should lay off the praise just a bit...
- "I ate up all of the fishies. They tasted like sour-sugar peppermint-sugar. And like fur too."
- "If I were in the TV, in there with Hundley and George [from Curious George], then the doorman would call me Hundley instead of Maggie!"
- She keeps using the made-up word nedjuary (pronounced "ned-jew-airy"). When I asked her what it meant, she defined it as "when someone doesn't like someone." And then a minute later, she changed the definition to: "when someone leaves some fruit out of the bowl."
- "I don't love you, you don't love Daddy, Daddy doesn't love you, and I don't love Daddy. That's family talk."
- "When will Casey be here? Is it time for Casey to be here yet?" when I told her he was coming at 5:00, which was in one hour, she said, "That's HOURS from now. That's not good for me. That doesn't work for me."

1 comment:
I LOVE these "Wit & Wisdom" posts. They totally make my day! So hilarious.
Post a Comment