Overheard today ...
1) [referring to our cat] "His name is Purrcy. Not Purrcy Bear, not Purs, not P-Bear. Just Purrcy. I call him Purrcy. Don't call him anything else but Purrcy."
2) "My collarbone hurts! I need a band-aid for my collarbone. Or one of those collarbone straps." "What did you do to it?" I ask. Maggie's reply: "It just hurts." "OK, show me where it hurts," I say. Maggie then points to her right elbow.
3) "There's something [sand] in my eye!!! Owwww!!! Get it out! Get it out!!" instant silence "I think I need a cookie to make my eye feel better."
4) "I love you so much and I want you to sit next to me because I love you so much and you need your Maggie."
All together now ... "awwwwww."
Keto Italian Meatball Casserole
4 years ago

2 comments:
She is just so precious in so many ways.
Maggie's quotes are so hilarious!
Post a Comment