Kids say 'em, and Maggie is no exception. Last night, she walked in on Bobby using the bathroom. (One of these days, he'll learn to lock the door if he wants real privacy. Otherwise, there's no such thing when you have a 3-year-old.) She watched him for a minute, then came back out to the kitchen and declared, "I wish I had one of those 'fings." What things, honey? "One of those 'fings that Daddy has. That straight 'fing that hangs down from your tooshie. I wish I had one of those."
Use your imagination ...
Keto Italian Meatball Casserole
4 years ago

3 comments:
Too cute! I bet Bobby loves you posting this! Ha!
Oh good gravy, that is hilarious! The things they notice and "want" that are not at all apporpriate is always such a riot!
Lilly once said that she wanted to be a boy like Daddy so she could stay up and pee, then she wouldn't have to worry about falling in the potty!
Maggie is going to die of embarrassement if she finds out you posted this on the internet! Hey, but it gave me a good laugh!! He! He!
Post a Comment