Monday, March 24, 2008

Lots o' Easter photos

OVERLOAD WARNING!!! Easter is one of my favorite holidays, so I tend to take a lot of pictures. (And this would be different from every other day ... ??) Not to mention, Maggie was being silly most of the time and wouldn't cooperate for a nice picture. And a family shot of us all together? Fuhgetaboutit!

Here is Maggie's Easter basket. It was filled mostly with un-edible things like books, Curious George panties, band-aids, etc. There were small pieces of candy (we're talking like a few Skittles each) in each egg.

free image hosting


She discovered the basket right away! (Nice bedhead too.)free image hosting



Oh, yeah, there was also a Pez dispenser (which she calls the Pez dispinster):

free image hosting



A pop-up book that plays music -- her favorite!free image hosting


I never did get The Perfect Shot of Maggie in her Easter dress, but here was one attempt:

free image hosting


I think this one is cute:

free image hosting



After church, we went to lunch with some church/playgroup friends. These are two of Maggie's best friends -- Meghan (center), and Heidi (on right with the hat on).

free image hosting


Now the fun pictures. I asked Maggie to sit on the stairs and let me take ONE good picture. This first one was the best I got; it was all downhill from there.

free image hosting


free image hosting


free image hosting


free image hosting


free image hosting


You have to love the happiness on her face here!

free image hosting


Cool shot in B&W:

free image hosting


After taking the pictures above, she wanted to go make the same funny faces in the bathroom mirror:

free image hosting


Happy Easter, everyone!

3 comments:

Candy said...

It looks like it was a great day! Don't you love the attempts at getting a good pic?!

Maggie's dress was beautiful and looked so pretty on her. I just love seeing all the kids dressed up and looking so springy for Easter!

Destiny said...

ahhhhhhh, she is just cute no matter her expression.

Desiree said...

Love all of her silly expressions!