Also on Friday, Maggie had her preschool Valentine's party. It was the one party I've gotten to attend, so I took advantage of the chance to take a couple of pictures.
Peeking while saying the blessing:

Maggie and her friends Molly and Caroline:

Maggie and Molly:

Maggie's Valentine's loot:

She also came home with a gift for Mommy and Daddy - this refrigerator magnet with her picture. I love anything homemade and anything with Maggie's picture, so this was the best gift. :)

My sweet husband gave me some of my favorite candy yesterday, but what really impressed me was him coming home with flowers the night before his surgery! He knew he wouldn't be able to get them for Valentine's Day unless he paid a fortune to have them delivered, in which case I would have been mad (I hate how florists jack up their prices for this holiday ... just because they can), so he planned ahead and brought me flowers early! In the past, Bobby's been "challenged" in the gift-giving department, so this is a huge improvement!
On Friday afternoon, we were going to go to lunch when I noticed Maggie felt warm. I took her temp, and it was 101.9. She acted fine - playful and energetic all day - but that night, she was up from midnight to 4 a.m. with a terrible cough. Her fever came down (unmedicated) all day yesterday and was normal today, and thanks to a gift from God called Delsym, she slept all night last night! She's really looking forward to seeing her playgroup friends tomorrow, so hopefully she'll continue to be fever-free and cough-free throughout today.

1 comment:
Glad to hear the good update on Bobby. Darrin used to buy me florist flowers as well. I told him to start buying me flowers from the store instead since they're cheaper. Even WM jacks up the price, though. They were $25 of Saturday, and today they were $7/dozen!
Love the close-up of Maggie peeking! Too funny!
Post a Comment