Just after I posted that last update, Bobby's dr. came out. That was much faster than I expected! He gave me a lot of technical information that I'll never remember (but he said would be written down in our go-home stuff) but basically the surgery went "beautifully" and the condition was as they expected. They didn't have to repair the rotator cuff at all, which is good b/c that's painful. They did repair the labrum and shave off part of his collarbone to allow the shoulder joint more movement. (At least, that's the way I understand it.)
He's starting to wake up now, and he said within the hour they'd move him to a more private room where I can go see him.
And now I really need to go to the bathroom ...
:-)
Keto Italian Meatball Casserole
4 years ago

2 comments:
Sounds good, Heal well Bobby!!! I hope you two can at least get some rest this afternoon.
Hmm... I got an error message, I don't think my comment went through.
It was something to the effect of, isn't life weird when a phrase like "shave the labrum" has some important personal meaning, instead of being an obscure cosmetic procedure?
And I hope you're able to make it to the bathroom soon!
Post a Comment