... had lunch with a friend;
... discussed Harry Potter with my veterinarian;
... got 44 ounces of bliss for just $0.98;
... had a picnic on the hall floor, complete with blankets, fairy cups, plastic veggies, and fabric cupcakes;
... wrestled with my daughter and experienced unstoppable laughter;
... signed up to help with a churchwide vegetable garden;
... played hide and seek with a bunch of tiny stickers -- she hid them all over the downstairs, and I tried to find them;
... had stickers put all over my face and hands;
... walked in on this sight:
---
... received nine boxes of Girl Scout cookies;... sat in a BMW;
... tried unsuccessfully to get Maggie to eat anything nutritious;
... wore earrings that reeeeeallly didn't match the rest of my clothes ... and hopefully boosted my daughter's self-esteem by showing her that her choices are important to me;
... got my first full night's sleep since Christmas;
... walked 1.65 miles;
... wrote a rambling but heartfelt explanation of one of my proudest accomplishments - breastfeeding.
Don't get me wrong -- not every day is this busy or this productive. It's the mere fact that I've gotten so much done in the past day that I thought warranted its own blog entry. So how did you spend your last 24 hours? It can be fun documenting a typical day ... or an atypical one. Do share!



2 comments:
Oh My! Maggie's room! Don't you just love it! :)
Oh dear, LeeAnne, I looked away for a moment and you have posted like mad! I am enjoying getting caught up. I smiled when I saw Maggie's room as it looked like Fiona's playroom. I am thinking about calling Pres. Obama and having him declare it a disaster zone!
Post a Comment