Friday, September 12, 2008

Wit & Wisdom, week of Sept. 12

Here is this week's wit and wisdom, a collection of the funny or insightful things I managed to catch Maggie saying. New words are in italics. (OK, so I didn't do such a great job of keeping track this week ...)

  • "I want to find some way to help. If I can't find some way to help you, I'm not going to love you anymore."
  • "I don't think that's very likely to happen."
  • "Mommy, what did you dream about last night?" (And oddly enough, I'd had a strange dream that I'd totally forgotten about until Maggie asked me this. In my dream, Bobby, Maggie, and I were dining with friends, outside, at a country house in Tuscany. Among the dinner guests -- my rheumatologist, his wife, and Barack Obama.)
  • "Every day that I sleep at the beach, I'm going to go swimming."

If we have wi-fi at the beach house, I'll try to get on and update the blog at least once from our trip. Otherwise, look forward to massive picture overloads when we get home! ;-)

No comments: