She gives new meaning to the word "mudslinging," donning too-small play clothes and using a garden hose to make her very own mud pit in the back yard.
... And not caring how dirty she gets in the process.
She submerges herself in cool water and practices looking cute.
She methodically lines up My Little Ponies for the wedding of Pinky Pie and Harry Potter (two of the ponies) and laughs hysterically when Mommy observes that Pinky's new name will be Pinky Pie Potter.
She surprises her parents by completing this 100-piece puzzle without any help at all.
(Her techique was really interesting; she chose to put together each animal, and then she pieced the puzzle together from there. I've always put together the edges first and then filled in the inside once the border was done. I guess I'll leave her to her own devices from now on!)






1 comment:
Sounds like some great events! Love days when there is nothing on the calendar and you can just be a family and do whatever!
Post a Comment