"MUNDAY"
TOOSDAY

TOOSDAY (again, for some reason)

WISDAY

FRIDAY

The paper is wrinkled on some because she got frustrated and crumpled up the paper (even on the correct one ... go figure).
She even wrote me a note on Wednesday, the day we had so many discipline problems. She was writing on a tiny Tinkerbell notepad, about 2"x3", so she had to put one word on each page. I saved the pages to scan in, and now of course I can't find them. But the pages read: "Magg" "will" "not" "bhav" (behave). I was proud of her ability to communicate a message like that in writing, albeit frustrated at the sentiment behind the notes.

3 comments:
That Maggie is going to grow up to be a great writer!
Sorry I have been away so long...I will enjoy getting all caught up!
Much love, Kimberly
WOW that is great! She certainly shows that she has the potential to be mighty with a pen like her mom. ;) You have done such a great job and so has Maggie. It is great to see such wonderfully involved parents and directing their child in a positive direction.
Hi, LeeAnn, it was so nice to hear from you today! I was delighted to hear from someone from Morristown. I do remember you, and you still look like I remember! Your little girl is beautiful. Your family photo makes me long for East Tennessee again. You just can't beat it in the fall! Thanks for taking the time to comment, and please visit anytime!
Post a Comment