I've finally gotten the video converted from last week's end-of-the-year preschool show -- check it out!
Bobby's the cameraman; eventually he zooms in on Maggie, but until then ... she's on the front row, last child on the right. She's wearing a green shirt and has a green bow in her hair.
I'm working on Maggie's gymnastics show video too ... stay tuned tomorrow (hopefully)!
Keto Italian Meatball Casserole
4 years ago

2 comments:
Cute! All of those songs take me back to my childhood. It's neat to see how they have become classics now. Rebekah's class also sang "If I Were a Butterfly".
Rebekah did not sing in the church children's choir this year, but the kids sang in church yesterday morning. The kids ages 3-5 sang this song:
http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/worshipmusic/40282-04.wma
They did such a great job! I can't wait for Rebekah to be a part of it in the fall.
That is too cute! I agree with Alicia - all of these songs take me back to my childhood too! Maggie seems to be enjoying herself this year!
Post a Comment