Monday, April 27, 2009

Because I don't share enough pictures ...

... here are a few from our weekend and today. We bought Maggie a new kiddie pool on Saturday, and of course she couldn't wait to try it out:


free image hosting



She loves that this pool has a slide.


free image hosting



Being silly at the top of the slide

free image hosting



This picture just sums up Maggie ... silly and beautiful, all at the same time. :)


free image hosting



Swinging on her trapeze.


free image hosting




Today, we both got much-needed haircuts. Mine is simply a repeat of January's Best Haircut Ever, and Maggie's is a short bob, with it slightly stacked in the back -- SO cute! I think it's even cuter in person than these pictures show; for some reason, she wouldn't stop cocking her head to the side whenever I tried to snap a picture. It looks so much healthier and fuller now!


free image hosting

free image hosting


The back:

free image hosting

free image hosting


Since I had my camera out taking pictures of her, she got hers out to take pictures of me!


free image hosting


I love our new stylist, and she's so affordable! Her name is Jessica West at Whoopti-Do Salon in East Brainerd. My shampoo/cut/style was just $27, and Maggie's haircut was $12!

3 comments:

becky bell said...

Love Maggie's hair cut! Precious!!! Great price, too.

Candy said...

Maggie is such a little ham and sooo cute! Love the new haircut, but it makes her look so much older!

(I added a bunch of pics to my blog, too!)

Alicia said...

We've got to get a new pool this year as well, and I'm hoping to find one with a slide - something fun but not $$$.
Love Maggie's new haircut! The length and style looks so good on her!