- I've been getting on to her about running at church -- she'll take off running down the hall or down the aisle, and we're trying to teach her the concept of respect in God's house ... including not running and acting crazy. So on Sunday as we left the Cherub Choir dress rehearsal (in the sanctuary), she started to run off. I yelled "Maggie" to get her attention, followed by the "Come here" index finger action. She walked back over to me, curtsied, and said, "Yes, your majesty?"
- "I just started working this puzzle. Now please don't disturb me!"
- Bobby came up to give her a kiss when he got home from work, and she squirmed away and said, "Stop it Daddy, you're disturbing me!"
- She was riding her bike in the neighborhood Tuesday, and she fell off (but was unhurt) at the edge of a hilly driveway. As she got up, she said, "I almost tumbled down that hill!"
- She's been a bit obsessed with Tinkerbell and the corresponding characters -- she's TB, I'm Wendy, and Bobby is Peter Pan. When Bobby got home from work on Wed., he asked her if they could work a puzzle together. She responded: "Wendy and I already worked a puzzle today, so there's no chance of me working one with you, Peter."
- "I know, Mommy. I know everything." and then later: "Why do you know everything and I don't? That's not fair!"
Keto Italian Meatball Casserole
4 years ago

1 comment:
That is funny that she calls you and Bobby Wendy and Peter!
Post a Comment