After preschool today, we attended the Christmas party of the playgroup we used to attend. (I say "used to" not because we don't like them anymore, but because Maggie's preschool schedule now prevents us from attending regularly. ;) ) The kids do a Secret Santa gift exchange every year, and Maggie scored a really cool Tinkerbell art set. (Thanks Jonas!!) She immediately tore into it when we got home ...
... and after learning to trace on a stencil (she calls them "tinsels") she started drawing these three paw prints:
She then hid them around the downstairs in an effort to tell me that she wanted to watch the Tinkerbell movie. If you know anything about the show Blue's Clues, you'll recognize this game that they play each episode.
The exhaustion of creating her own version of Blue's Clues must have been more than she could stand, because 30 min. into the movie, this is what I found:
While she's asleep, I'm taking the opportunity to update the blog. Love these impromptu naps! Here are pictures of our two Christmas trees. Here's the fake:
And the live one, which is still seducing me with its intoxicating smell:
Now I need to start wrapping the presents! The few that are under the tree already are all for Maggie, and she took great delight in investigating each and every one: "This one's for me!" "This one says Maggie!" "This one's for me too!"
:)
Keto Italian Meatball Casserole
4 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment