Here is this week's wit and wisdom, the funny or new things Maggie has said this week. New words are in italics.
- "I'm Mrs. Dana. This is my daughter Clara, and I have to pick Clara up because she has a lot of homework to do." (Mrs. Dana is her preschool teacher, and Clara is indeed her daughter.)
- She asked for a healthy snack -- yes, she specified healthy! -- and I suggested blueberries. She responded with a very enthusiastic: "Oh, yes! That will do!"
- "I just want to be wound up. I want to eat lots of sugar!"
- Talking in her sleep: "But I didn't do it!" and a few seconds later: "I didn't eat that!"
- Bobby started hanging the outside Christmas decorations yesterday since it was so warm, but he basically only did the wreaths on the windows. Maggie stepped outside today and said, "Oh, it looks so beautiful and Christmassy!"
- And finally, she said something and referred to "additional songs" ... Bobby heard this one but can't remember the whole sentence ... argh!

No comments:
Post a Comment