Friday, November 21, 2008

Miss Smarty Pants

I took quite a bit of video last week and wanted to share some of them. The first is Maggie counting to 100 all by herself -- her newest "thing."






Here is Maggie reading from her Dick and Jane book:







And reading from a BOB book (I've raved about the series here before). I had to break this one into two parts since YouTube limits videos to 10 min. each. She was distracted and wiggly during this story, so it took longer to get through it.




Here's part II:





And, finally, the great "show" she put on for me:

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Way to go, Maggie! You've been working hard on your numbers and reading! Great job! Cute show, too!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! The Super Readers is Sarah & Olivia's favorite show! Maggie did a great job with her reading and her show - very entertaining!! But I have to admit that my favorite part, LeeAnne, was hearing your acccent! :)