In my excitement last night (and I was excited ... I got about three hours of sleep last night) I forgot to mention one important thing -- kudos to John McCain for his gracious concession speech and attempts at unification after such a divisive election.
It's just my opinion, but I do believe McCain is a good person who cares about America, and there were many points along the campaign -- especially during the primary season -- when I rooted for him and thought he would make a good president. I don't agree with his stances on certain issues, and I didn't care for the vast misinformation that was spread throughout the campaign (certainly not all McCain's fault), but I can respect the myriad of ways he's served our country and the sincerity of the intentions behind his run for the White House. He deserves our applause and respect -- whether we voted for him or not.
Keto Italian Meatball Casserole
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment