- "Are you Little Red ... umm ... Goldenhood?"
- "Now I'll sing you a new version of that song."
- Maggie to Grandma: "You're old. You're the oldest person I know." Grandma: "Why do you think I'm old?" Maggie: "Because you have wrinkles."
- Tuesday night at dinner, Maggie declared, "I smell poo-poo!" and then walked over to Bobby's chair, bent down, and sniffed at his rear end! (Bobby looked up and immediately said to me, "You can't blog that!" He later conceded, as long as I promised to let everyone know that HE wasn't the source of the poo smell. I don't think there ever was a real source of the smell ... I think she was just being silly.)
- "Daddy, you are going to be president. Right after you ride this elephant."
- Said as she served "tea" at her tea party: "The big cup is for Mommy because she's big and has big boobies. Daddy, you get the small cup because you don't have boobies or hair on your 'gina. You just have a penis."
She's been making up words and phrases and then telling me what they mean. It's frustrating to me since 1) I don't understand her and 2) it all sounds like baby talk. But I guess I have to give her points for creativity. Here's a sample of some of her phrases and their meanings:
- "Neenga reenga" - I need to read a book please.
- "Shoo-shoo Shahana" - shooting star
- "Orangectica" - That tastes good.

1 comment:
Mu kids' havea secret language too, however I have no idea what any of it means...theysing several words over and over and laugh afterwards.
Post a Comment