Thursday, July 10, 2008

Weekly Wit & Wisdom, week of July 11

Here is this week's wit and wisdom -- some of the funny things Maggie has said during the past week. Any new words she uses will be in italics.

  • "There's not any Teletubbies anymore. They all died and live with God." When I asked her why she thought this, she answered, "Because we don't ever see them except on TV." Pretty good logic!

  • "Let's see what's on the next level." (as she turned the pages in her American Girl catalog ... uh oh. How did we even get on that mailing list?)

  • "I love you, Mommy, I even really do. Now when someone asks YOU to go look for their lost kitty, I want you to yell and run away to Mommy. I mean, to Maggie."
  • "Mommy, I can make your wish come true." I replied: Oh really? Then I wish for Maggie to behave nicely and always do what Mommy asks. Maggie's answer: "No, I wanted you to wish for a pumpkin."

No comments: