Friday, May 30, 2008

Wit & Wisdom, week of Memorial Day

Here is this week's wit and wisdom, courtesy of Maggie. New words are in italics:
  • "Daddy, you have the cutest chubby cheeks."

  • "That tastes much more good than bubble mix." (said after she'd taken a taste of the bubble wand and then grabbed my diet coke to get the taste out of her mouth)
  • "Mommy, if you won't let me have a play party sleepover with Meghan, then I just want to go to her house and play. That means when you play for a long time and then it gets dark, and you sleep there with Meghan."

  • "I'm going to sit on the potty for 26 hours. Then you can wipe my tooshie."

  • "Hush it down, Mommy."

  • "I wish you could stay here for 10,000." (10,000 what, she didn't say)

  • "Caca has no diaper on. She's a big girl. She poo-poo's in the potty. She pee-pee's in the potty too. She's a giant."
  • "Is Meghan real?" (talking about her friend). me: "Yes, she's real." Maggie: "Oh ... I get it. Meghan is real, and that's why she eats real chick-chick? And we're not real, so we don't eat real chicken? We're different."
  • "I 'preciate you trying to help, Mommy, but I don't need help."

No comments: