- "You found the correct one!"
- singing: "I like Cason and Kyle, but no other grown-up boys. I don't like Hudson now, but when I'm 4 I'll like him."
- "Dear God, thank you for this food. Thank you, Lord, for the awful rain. Give us milk, give us light fire. Amen."
- She's been told not to get out of bed once she's tucked in and settled for the night. Tonight, she was making lots of noise and asking for different things. When I went to her, I noticed that one of her books was in bed with her. I asked her how it got there, and she replied, "I got out of bed and got it." When I reminded her she wasn't supposed to get out of bed, she answered, "I HAD to get it. I was pretending it was a recipe so I could make pizza. And cake."
- "See? It's a soft surface ... I can jump on it!"
- "That is SO lovely. So lovely that I can't fly up in the sky."
- Tonight's bedtime prayer: "Dear Lord, we pray thank you for Jesus, thank you for God. Please take care of Holly. Help us to live with you sooner, live with God. Thank you for kitties and Mommy and Daddy. And our food. I love Mommy. Amen."
Keto Italian Meatball Casserole
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment