Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Halfway there ...

On Saturday night, Maggie asked if she could sleep in big-girl panties. We'd tried this a few weeks ago--my suggestion, not hers--and met with messy, wet results somewhere around 3 a.m. So I wasn't real eager to try this again any time soon. But since it was her idea and she showed the initiative, I told her that if she kept her pullups dry for five straight nights, she could try sleeping in BGP's. Wouldn't you know, she's been dry every night since then?!?!? It's like it has to be her idea, and then BAM ... the connection happens immediately.

So she's more than halfway there. Wish her luck -- if she stays dry tonight and tomorrow, she'll be wearing the BGP's as soon as Thursday night!

p.s. I uploaded pictures from our Callaway trip to our family Shutterfly albums, available by clicking the link on the right. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Yay, Maggie! That's how it was when she PT'd in a day too. Rebekah wakes up dry about half the time. Hopefully we can toss the pull-ups before too long too.

The Hopkins Family said...

I started laughing when I read this. We call them BGP's too and nobody ever knows what I'm talking about. That's about the only thing Lindsay knows to call panties!