Friday, May 2, 2008

Wit & Wisdom, week of May 1

    Here is this week's wit and wisdom, courtesy of Maggie. New words are in italics.

  • "If you get a big boo-boo, I'll get some cheese to put on it, because cheese is cold."
  • "I am SO impressed that you did that!"
  • "The next time that you and me and Daddy, and Karen and Bill and Meghan and Cason go eat at a restaurant, I want to take this sippy cup. [a baby sippy w/ handles] Then Karen will say, 'You look just like a baby.' Yes, that she will say."
  • "I'm fired with real fire, and it's burning me and all my clothes."
  • singing: "Daddy is dri-i-iving me crazy. Daddy is making me crash the car. Daddy is making me spit on the cars. I'm gonna put dirt on him. I'm going to put mud in his eyes."
  • "When I was snuggling on Mommy's pillow with my eyes open, I was imagination that things were flying over me. Trains, airplanes, birdies, and people who can fly up and down ... that's what was flying."
  • Various observations while playing with caterpillars: "I want to stay here with the calepittars and nursery them." "I wanted to hold the baby one and be its grandma."
  • This morning, after she'd dripped milk from her cereal all over her shirt: "I'm done milking myself! I'm soaked!"
  • "Can I have some black chocolate ice cream?"
  • "You can't wear those shoes, Daddy. I don't think they're cute."

No comments: