Someday soon, I'll blog about a recent trip to the zoo, our church vegetable garden, Saturday's breakfast with Curious George, and Maggie's neverending sleep issues. Someday I'll design a new header, one featuring Maggie's cute new haircut. Someday, maybe I'll even learn html so that I can customize my own blog design.
But not today. Today we're heading out of town for a few days in the Smoky Mountains. We're renting a cabin with my best friend and her husband, and we're planning fun at Dollywood, sun at Splash Country, relaxation at the cabin, and maybe some good shopping too. We'll be back a few days.
But not today. Today we're heading out of town for a few days in the Smoky Mountains. We're renting a cabin with my best friend and her husband, and we're planning fun at Dollywood, sun at Splash Country, relaxation at the cabin, and maybe some good shopping too. We'll be back a few days.
It's Madhouse Wednesday over at Kate's blog ... Come play along! This week's topic is "Someday."

2 comments:
have a great trip...can't wait to see the pictures SOMEDAY!!!
Have a great trip! It will be wonderful to just unwind for a few days. We just did the same thing, took only 2-3 days to have some family time. Ahhh...
Post a Comment