Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Walkin' and trash diggin'



Today's walk took place later in the morning - my hubby is off work today, so we slept in a bit, got Mag off to day camp, and then walked together. It's a lot hotter and sunnier than what we're used to ... but I lathered on the sunscreen and hopefully won't feel it later! 

What did we see? 



The creek near the entrance to our neighborhood. 

Then on the way back, I scored this find from someone's junk pile that was at the curb awaiting pickup. Amidst a pile of old lawn furniture and mangled metal I found this gem:


I think it's part of a bigger trellis, but it's the perfect size for me to use in a large pot - I'm thinking clematis would climb nicely up this baby. 

Here's today's walk summary ... with a slower pace today due to the heat!


No comments: