See, I'm trying to start exercising regularly. It's nothing major, just walking, but it's something I've never been able to stick with. Today was my first day. I figure if I can document my walk here each day, I'll be more likely to keep at it. Someone I follow has a blog called "What I saw on my walk today," where she posts a picture from her daily walks along Florida's Amelia Island. I think I may do the same. My walks won't be as interesting as Theresa's - she has a beautiful island at her doorstep, while I'm limited (mostly) to rushing through a small neighborhood - but I'm hoping to find uniqueness and beauty in this most ordinary of places.
Today I didn't take any pictures, as I was still deciding along the way whether to even start this. But I did tally a few observations. Things I saw on my walk today: three rabbits, two robins wrestling over a worm, one fat gray cat, and one shaggy black dog who impeded my pace by stopping to, ahem, "mark his territory" every 30 seconds. Maybe I'll leave him at home tomorrow.
Until then, welcome back!

No comments:
Post a Comment