- We've loved staying home and having lots of down time during fall break. One thing we've done is a lot more cooking. Since we haven't been on the go as much, I've been able to cook hot lunches and do fun stuff like cookies and desserts. One day I said, "I have something yummy we can make after lunch ... apple crisp." Maggie replied: "Or how about apple cider because it's delicious."
- "We're working as a teamwork."
- "Caca and Caca [yes, now there are two Caca's] broke my heart and then all the love comed out of it and I didn't love them anymore. But then it got fixed and the love came back in, and now I love them again."
- "Fragile is a bad word and it could break the life out of trouble." (????)
- She was talking with Bobby at dinner: "Is your sore shoulder still sore?" and after he answered, she responded with: "Your mom said she has shoulder problems like you do sometimes." (Which was correct, since Bobby's mom just had an MRI on her shoulder this week.) I don't know why, but this seemed like such a grownup conversation they were having.
- "Is it uncomfortable having big boobies?"
- She was pretending her bath toys were boats and said "We're sailing to 'Rock' Obama's house." Later she told me that she was going to vote for 'Rock' Obama.
Keto Italian Meatball Casserole
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment