Monday, June 2, 2008

Gymnastics show video

Just to give a little explanation on the video below ... it's about 14 minutes long, and I had to shrink its size just a bit to host it on Photobucket, so the quality isn't as good as the original. Still, I think it's cute. It's arranged in the following order:

  1. Introduction (Maggie runs through a curtain, does a trick on the mat, then sits with the rest of the class)
  2. Warm Up (a silly routine called "Rock-n-Roll Grandma")
  3. Floor routine
  4. Balance beam routine
  5. High bar routine
  6. Goofing off while waiting for her turn at each station
  7. Cool Down (the funny Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes)
  8. Awards ceremony and group pictures

If you don't watch all of it, I'd suggest fast-forwarding through the goofing off section until you get to the HSNT and awards -- they're so cute! Thanks for watching ... hope you enjoy it!

No comments: