Friday, November 13, 2009

As pretty as a picture

Last week, we (well, Maggie really) participated in a friend's "portrait party." A local photographer has started doing these parties; the hostess invites a few of her friends, who bring their children to a specified place at a specified time, and the photographer just shoots. She puts the photos online, and moms can order if they want to ... or not. (Moms don't pay anything to have the pictures taken.)

I just got Maggie's proofs and I am so excited with the way they turned out! If you want to see them, CLICK HERE, then click on "Scott." The password is Amy with a capital A. All of the children photographed at Amy's party have pictures within this link, but Maggie's are the first few pages, so she should be easy to spot.

I'd love to know your favorites - I don't know how I'll decide which ones to order since they're all so good!

No comments: