Monday, October 5, 2009

Locked out

I haven't been able to get onto Facebook in two days. Well, a day and a half. Every time I try to log in, it tells me my account is down for maintenance and should be back up within a few hours. (It's been going on 35 hours or so now ...) It's weird - I'm torn between feeling withdrawal at not knowing what my friends are up to and feeling liberated that I can't get sucked into wasting time in the chasm that is Facebook.

Anyway, if you're wondering where I am, that's what's going on. I've tried all the things suggested on the FB "help" page - clearing my cookies and browsing history, even installing a newer version of Explorer. So maybe it really is undergoing major maintenance. Or maybe it's just freaked out and I'll -gasp- never get back on. But I'm still here, via the blog. Drop me a line if you miss me. :)

No comments: