Monday, August 3, 2009

Playing catch-up ...

I was going through some of this summer's photos yesterday, and I realized we've done a lot of things - and I've taken a lot of pictures - that I haven't yet blogged about! So this week's going to be all about catching up ... mostly in the form of pictures!!

Back in June, we went with Maggie's friends Ian and Heidi (and their moms and younger siblings) to the Chattanooga Zoo. The kids had a great time seeing the animals and just being together. Here are a few pictures...



Maggie and Ian spent a long time at the turtle pen. They loved searching for the turtles; to find one actually climbing or walking was especially exciting!


Ian, Maggie, and Heidi (I love the lighting in this shot!)


G'Day, Koala Maggie!


Heidi and Maggie enjoying the zoo carousel.



Animals we saw included, clockwise from top left: deer, peacock, goat in the petting area, newborn cotton-top tamarin, elusive turtle.

No comments: